Information note former article Legislative Decree dtd. 30/06/2003 N. 196
(PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION CODE)
In conformity with and because of the above mentioned decree, GEODEM s.r.l. informs web site visitors that their personal data (“Data”) will be treated as follows:
Data collection and treatment is carried out by GEODEM s.r.l. for the following purposes:
- marketing and advertising;
- sending of informative and/or promotional material also by E-mail;
- online navigation tracking and marketing statistical analysis;
- assessment of customer satisfaction;
The treatment of personal data will be carried out both automatically and non-automatically by means of protection systems able to guarantee their confidential nature. Data will be treated by GEODEM s.r.l. personnel or by professionals and companies especially entrusted with the fulfilment of subsidiary, instrumental and/or auxiliary services for GEODEM s.r.l. supply and service execution.
The conferring of such data is optional: the possible non-conferring implies the non-execution of the services and supplies offered by GEODEM s.r.l..
Personal data collected by GEODEM s.r.l. will be communicated to competent Public Bodies only for the execution of tax and fiscal obligations linked to the company activity exertion.
In conformity with and because of the articles 7 and 8 of the Legislative Decree No. 196/03, You have the right to exert all rights provided for by such provision, that is:
- obtain information on your own data;
- obtain their cancellation and freeze, that is to say updating, correction or integration;
- oppose data treatment for legitimate reasons;
- oppose treatments for commercial, advertising or market research reasons.
The treatment Holder of your data is GEODEM s.r.l., Via Ventimiglia, 115/A – 41125 Modena – Italy.